What I'm Doing Now
- Recently filed a 1500-word article on the best way to become a Financial Analyst.
- Writing a style-guide "cheat sheet" for a non-profit organization.
- Recently filed a blog post on adults returning to school.
- Filed a tourism story on the best places to visit in Nova Scotia.
- Working on a book cover for a caregiver's guide.
- Just completed a book cover for a medical / insurance book.
- Designed an ad and wrote copy to promote online training courses.
- Completed extensive online training on diversity and inclusion.
- Completed training on Articulate 360 platform
- Working on Trailhead badges for Salesforce.
- Updating training on SEO best practices.
Just a Peek Writing
Ask for password to see larger portfolio and sample slide decks. See contact form above.
How to Become a Financial Analyst
Bursary Recipient Passionate About Representation
Unexpected Opportunity Leads to a Career
Turning Passions Into Careers
A First Timer's Guide to Nova Scotia
5 Business Profiles for Print Magazine
Working With Clients Who Have Mental Health Issues
3 Supply Chain Articles
An Indie-Author’s Guide to Organizing a Book for Publication Front matter: Back Matter:
Forces of Nature: Green Energy Overview
Just a Peek Design
Ask for password to see larger portfolio. See contact form above.
Click to view entire image.